Why do some sites pop to the top when you search? How to make your one of them? You create sites that make search engines happy – this is what search engine optimization is all about. Search Engine Optimization for Dummies has been the leading resource on how to make that happen, and this third edition is fully updated to cover the newest changes, standards, tips and tricks.
This is handy guide shows you how to get more visitors to get more visibility for your website. Find out which search engines matter most, what they look (and what they hate,) how to get your site included in the best indexes and directories, as well as the most effective ways to spend your advertising budget. You will learn to:
* To plan a strategy for searching
* Build-pages that offer visibility
* Make your site a high rank with the most important search engines
* Try not the fact that search engines do not like (and tricks that can actually get a site punished)
* The use of universal search Google, image search optimization, XML Sitemap, and more
* Choosing the right keywords
* Track and measure results
* Increase your exposure with shopping directories and retailers
* Boost your position with popular links and social networking sites
* Use pay-per-click such a way as to get the most Bang for your advertising buck
Search Engine Optimization for Dummies, 3 Edition also allows you to skirt some of the shortcomings and become a savvy advertiser. In this book at your side, you should never be afraid to search engines again!
Peter Kent “, Search Engine Optimization for Dummies, 3rd Edition”